Updated: Nov 13, 2019
Winter is here and honestly I find nothing better than a hot soup while curling up in my bed and watching tv-shows.
So here's a fun and quick mushrooms soup recipe that will fill you up and keep you warm.
- 350g portobello mushrooms
- 100g button mushrooms
- 2 cups plant milk
- 1/4 onions
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- olive oil ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- cut up the onion and add them in a small pot with a splash of water
- once the water has evaporated, add a bit of olive oil and add the portobello mushrooms
- stir until all the water from the mushrooms has been absorbed
- add 1tbsp of garlic powder and 1 cup of plant milk
- bring it to a boil and then turn down the heat to medium-low.
- blend it with a hand blender and once everything has been liquified, add another cup of plant milk (or water to make it more light)
- cut up the button mushrooms and add them in the soup
- let it all cook for a bit then serve with some croutons and coriander
Let me know if you try out this recipe and make sure you tag me in your pictures on Instagram if you recreate this recipe.
- Despina xx ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀