The Learn to Love our Earth Lightroom Presets are finally live, perfect for your foodie pics! Don’t forget to tag me using the hashtag #LTLOEPRESETS
Please keep in mind that even though these presets can be used on most photos, performance may vary depending on the individual photo. Small adjustments might be needed to be made.
Works best for lighter, whiter, pictures.
These presets work on the Lightroom CC app (Which is free), but you can also use the on Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic on desktop.
- After your purchase you will be redirected to a new page where you can download your file. If not, don’t worry, you will also receive them via email (link will expire after 30 days).
- You must download the files first to you laptop/computer in order to “unzip” the files. Once the files are unzipped, you can share them to your phone via Airdrop or whatever your preferred method is.
- When you have the files on your phone, you should import them to Lightroom. At this point the files will look like black squares, but that’s how they’re supposed to look like, so don’t worry!
- Once you click on the “tick” mark on the top right corner of your Lightroom app, the original photo will show up. You can then click again on the top right corner with the 3 dots, and click on create preset (name it however you’d like!).
- That’s it. That’s all. If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact me!
*No refunds or returns for this item*